roaming profile problems with Samba 2.06

Gordon Steven-QSG001 Steven.Gordon at motorola.com
Mon Dec 27 23:07:53 GMT 1999

Thanks Jorge Granjal and Stephan Lauffer,

You were both correct in that I needed encrypted passwords for the roaming
profiles to work, even though I can mount the shares after login time, with
unencrypted passwords.  How very inconvenient.  I wish the roaming profiles
could be made to work with unencrypted passwords.

Regards,

Steve

          Steve Gordon                |   Cellular Infrastructure Group
         (817) 245-6811               |  Information Technology Services
      qsg001 at email.mot.com            |