Win2KRC2 finally joins the Sambanet domain :-)

Martin Huber Martin-N.Huber at ubs.com
Wed Dec 22 07:13:30 GMT 1999

I tried the same thing and got it finally to work by checking out
the cvs code by date of 11-19. It seems that during the cvs reorganisation
some changes disappearded in the head branch. I also tried SAMBA_TNG -
the same problem. w2k couldn't join the domain.
The 11-19 code has another problem: swat doesn't accept any logins. So
I had to configure it with swat -a in order to be able to use it.
But hopefully the code will be cleaned up in the next days?
Martin