Win9x profiles

Phil Burch pburch at oralis.com
Tue Dec 21 16:47:19 GMT 1999

Using the 'Passwords' control panel click the second radio button under User
Profiles.

Phil Burch
Network Administrator
Oralis.com <http://www.oralis.com/>
The online supplier to oral healthcare professionals

We are hiring the best and brightest.  Please see our job openings at:
http://www.oralis.com/