Executing logon-scripts as Administrator

Simon Murcott simonmu at optimation.co.nz
Sun Dec 19 20:38:19 GMT 1999

On Sat, 18 Dec 1999, Andreas Krogh wrote:

   Is there a way to execute the NT-Domain logon-scripts as administrator
   on the client-machines? I want to update the time with the "net" command
   and get something like "you are not administrator"?
   Is there a work-around for setting the time from a
   samba-server(xntp-server)?

Try looking into something like "tardis" which is a SNTP client for
win32. There are some registry tweaks you can do to enable the "net
time" command to be used by ordinary users (but I cannot recall what
they are).

Regards

Simon Murcott