Executing logon-scripts as Administrator

Thomas Heiligenmann thomas.heiligenmann at t-online.de
Fri Dec 17 17:25:13 GMT 1999

You _can_ update the time o your NT clients without admin rights,
however
by default this privilege is granted only to admins and power users...

You must add this privilege for normal users via the local NT user
manager
or by executing

ntrights -u Users -m %Computername% +r SeSystemTimePrivilege

I think ntrights.exe can be found somewhere on the resource kit CD

--
Thomas