programs running under domain accounts

Jean-Marc Le Pape lepape at shom.fr
Wed Dec 15 17:09:31 GMT 1999

Hello,

I wrote cgi scripts to manage a network of PC NT. These scripts
functions under the administrator's account and as all the machines of
the network have the same administrator's password one can act from one
on all the others.
I installed a samba server 2.0.6 PDC under linux and now I can't manage
the domain's machines any more.
Can't we have equivalence between the local administrators and the
domain administrators?
Why the actions as a local administrator do not go any more whereas the
local account always exists on the machines of the domain?
Can i make turn the service which launches scripts (apache) under a
domain administrator's account? (i try but it doesn't work).

Thanks and sorry for my poor english.

JM