Latest CVS

Lonnie J. Borntreger lonnie at borntreger.com
Wed Dec 15 04:40:06 GMT 1999

Looking through the config.log and the Makefile.in, it looks like somebody
forgot to check in some files.

from config.log:
include/includes.h:617: interfaces.h: No such file or directory
configure:8490: lib/interfaces.c: No such file or directory
configure:8531: lib/interfaces.c: No such file or directory
configure:8573: lib/interfaces.c: No such file or directory
configure:8619: lib/util_sec.c: No such file or directory
configure:8662: lib/util_sec.c: No such file or directory

-> egrep -n 'interfaces|util_sec' Makefile.in
95:          lib/interfaces.o lib/pidfile.o lib/replace.o \
101:      lib/util.o lib/util_sock.o lib/util_sec.o smbd/ssl.o lib/fnmatch.o
182:SMBRUN_OBJ = utils/smbrun.o lib/util_sec.o

So the files are really needed, not just for configure.  I just grabbed the
latest CVS, and they still aren't there.

Anybody have these files to check in?  Luke, you seem to be compiling what
you are developing... do you have these files?

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger