MSRPC daemons (fwd)

Martin Welk mw at theatre.sax.de
Tue Dec 14 19:49:01 GMT 1999

On Tue, Dec 14, 1999 at 08:24:13AM -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> I think it's called 'testparm'.  :)  It's been there for as long as I've
> used samba, and I run it before I restart smbd to change config.

Oh. Sorry. My very deep and serious apologies. I think I missed something.

:-)

I think, I've always increased the log level and used a ``tail -f'' to
see what's wrong :-) Than of course it is no problem check if there are
typos or syntax errors in a configuration file before loading it with
a SIGHUP.

Regards,

Martin
--
 /| /|        | /| /            ,,You know, there's a lot of opportunities,
/ |/ | artin  |/ |/ elk                     if you're knowing to take them,