authenication with multiple domains/pdc's

Seth Peck speck at xilinx.com
Fri Dec 10 21:02:01 GMT 1999

Hi

I am currently trying to roll out samba within our organization and I have run
into a little problem. We have several sites, each with their own domain and
pdc. When people need to access data from one of the other sites/domains they
have to log in as that domain/userid. This is creating a lot of work for our NT
admins who
have to maintain user profiles across 4-5 domains. Is there anyway to configure
samba to authenticate through multiple pdc's, one after the other, until it
finds the user?

Thanks
    Seth