Access share without password

C.Lee Taylor lee.taylor at scania.co.za
Fri Dec 10 14:40:26 GMT 1999

Okay, this might not be what you looking for, but leave if you use Windows
as you valuator (in the NETWORK properties set your PRIMARY NETWORK LOGON as
WINDOWS LOGON ) ... what this does every time you access something that
users the same username as the Windows Logon username, you can save the
password for that resource in your PWL file.  Normally the first time you
logon you will see a dialog that needs username and password and at the
bottom of the dialog you should see a checkbox to enable saving of password.
This means you keep some of your security and ease of use.  You will still
need the first password ...

    Hope this helps.

Mailed
C.Lee Taylor