Printing to Windows 95 PCs

Zdenek Drlik zdenek.drlik at kleibl.cz
Fri Dec 10 06:22:17 GMT 1999

I have a problem with printing from Samba server to Windows 95 PCs. I
just have a printer server on Linux 2.2.12 with Samba 2.0.6 and I want
this one spool all printer jobs. But when I have on this server shared
printers which send jobs to Windows 95 shared printers, all jobs are
spooled on that PCs. I think that better is to spool them only on
server, but I have no idea how to do it. Does anybody know how to set up
it (stop spooling on Windows 95 and let spool only the server)?
Thanks a lot.

--
Zdenek Drlik, diplomovany technik
Klein & Blazek spol. s r.o.