is it currently possible to....?

Matthew Geddes mgeddes at xavier.sa.edu.au
Wed Dec 8 21:47:29 GMT 1999

With the NT server Resource Kit, there is an console-based executable for adding users (may be native NT, but I think it's in the reskit). I'm sorry, but I can't remember the name of it (useradd.exe or something). It has an option to dump all user accounts to a file, which you can then import or alter it and move it to linux.

I don't know much (nothing) about Macs. Sorry

Matt