What all do I need?.......

Anglin, Shane Shane.Anglin at turner.com
Wed Dec 8 18:33:01 GMT 1999

I am using Services for Macintosh on NT now, and am not happy with the performance, as I have alot of data moving on them.  MacServerIP did improve performance, but my tests with Linux with Samba and Netatalk are far superior to the NT solution.

The issue with netatalk is that I need it to authenticate of the NT PDC SAM database, and have no solid solution for that yet.