Machine specific shares

Kelly S. Smelser ksmelser at uindy.edu
Wed Dec 8 14:00:45 GMT 1999

	Is it possible to give only certain machines in the domain access
specific shares or specific parts of a share?  For instance, I have a
group of apps stored on a share.  I have a base campuswide lab image that
has links to these apps, but even though the links are available all over
campus the dept in using the apps wants to only be able to access these
apps from a certain lab.  Thus, I would need to make those apps accessible
only by certain machines or possibly put them in a new share that those
machines only can connect to.  Is this possible?  Suggestions?

"...kneel down and kiss the earth, and show me what this thought is
worth."  -Trey Anastasio/Tom Marshall (Phish)