New CVS Update giving errors

johnk at michaelangelomould.com johnk at michaelangelomould.com
Tue Dec 7 22:54:57 GMT 1999

 -also RE: today's CVS does not build

I had similar errors when attempting to compile CVS last week.

Only solution I could find was to upgrade to kernel 2.2.13  -previous
was kernel 2.2.6 , which had no problem running samba 2.0.6, as well as
CVS from a few weeks ago. Since I am not experienced enough to trace the
'source' of the problem, I did a fresh install of Linux (Ouch!) problem
solved.

My 'build' was stopping at cli_spoolss.o and/or srv_spoolss.o, as well
as various 'parse errors.'

I know this is not what you wanted to hear...

         -cheers
        -- John Krivak