User manager for Domains / Graphical Samba Tools

Matthew Geddes mgeddes at xavier.sa.edu.au
Mon Dec 6 21:48:32 GMT 1999

I have noticed that a great deal of people are looking to run User
Manager for Domains under Samba, but are having problems. Whilst I can't
help with these problems, I recommend looking at a tool called Webmin
(http://www.webmin.com/ - I think). For those that don't know, webmin is
a bunch of perl scripts which allow you to configure your Unix box via
http. It appears quite secure and it is very functional. One of the
included modules is for configuring Samba and making account changes.
Maybe some of you might find this useful for the time being?

Matt