Problem with WinNT SP6 after Joining Samba Domain

Melissa Thrush mmt4q at ee.virginia.edu
Fri Dec 3 19:48:08 GMT 1999

Help,

I get the "invalid tag" error on both SP3 and SP6 WinNT clients when running Samba
2.0.5a
as a PDC on a Solaris 2.6 NIS master.

Does the User Manager for Domains or the ability to add domain users to local
groups only
work with the CVS/HEAD branch and not with the MAIN branch?

Thanks,

Melissa

--
Melissa Thrush