Help Please!

Rohit Peyyeti rohit at translogicsys.com
Fri Dec 3 15:11:09 GMT 1999

Hello:

I have Red Hat Linux 6.0 running on my Intel machine. I have
recently installed samba 2.0.3 to make shares on the linux
machine visible on the Windows NT Nertwork.

Most of my machines are Windows NT Workstations. My
Question is...How to make samba start at the boot time.

I usually start samba by calling /usr/sbin/samba start. This
starts samba on my machine. I this to happen automatically
at the boot time.

I am quite new to Linux. Can you please give me step by step
instructions on how to start samba at boot time.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Rohit