Bug report w/ Intel Netcards

Mike Harris mike at psand.net
Thu Dec 2 10:34:29 GMT 1999

This is a little worrying, just about to purchase a Dell PowerEdge for a
webserver.  The ones I've used previously have all had the Intel Pro 100+
PCI card but with 450NX and 440GX chipsets and they've worked like a dream
(a nice one!).  This next box has a 440BX chipset.  Now Dell say they
support RedHat 6.0 as an OS on these machines, so perhaps it's alright -
though in the UK you can't buy it pre-installed :-(.  Jon, do you have a URL
for that patch?

Mike Harris,
Psand.