different shells

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Aug 31 15:53:18 GMT 1999

Actually, we have perl-win32 loaded on a samba share (\\population\perl),
and it works fine for each NT machine to run perl scripts; that keeps us
from having to install perl on each pc.  Also, perl's include structure is
flexible enough that it finds installed modules in the same hierarchy -
very clean.

Cheers-
Andy

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199