Kixtart 3.5.5 and latest cvs

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Mon Aug 30 13:11:14 GMT 1999

angus, standard procedure required in order for someone to know how to
implement the DCE/RPC functionality required, which is:

please run proram against an nt wksta or pdc whilst netmon is running.
send either netmon trace or text print-out of netmon trace (with lines of
hex set to 1,000 in the advanced print options).

that is, of course, if you want someone to add functional support for this
program into samba :)  alternatively, you could buy someone on the samba
team (or anyone else prepared to implement this) a license for the
program you are using.

luke

p.s i keep repeating the above about once every month or two.  if people
want to use third party programs or variations from the tried-and-tested
versions of NT (e.g nt tse or windd), we _need_ network traces: there is
simply no other way to do this stuff without a microsoft source code
license.