Viewing (and changing) the permission from my NT box

BOUCHET Jean-Francois JFBOUCHE at EURIWARE.FR
Wed Aug 25 12:42:56 GMT 1999

Hi,

With Samba 2.0.5a and my Linux box as member of a Domain, I had no problems
to use the dialog box of the others NT members to view and change the
permissions.
But now with my Linux box as PDC (pre-alpha), I can't use it anymore and
there is no menu for the security settings !

There is no more the " nt acl support " parameter in the pre-alpha but I
suppose that is has disappeared to be always set to true... The security of
my PDC is " user ". Is it the reason or is this dialog box not available yet
with the pre-alpha ?

What's up Doc ?
Thanks
Jean-François