Having problems compiling Samba source

Nixon, Shon shonn at midrex.com
Tue Aug 24 11:42:35 GMT 1999

Thanks for the reply. I am afraid I am at a disadvantage here. I am new to
LDAP and do not exactly know where the "header" files are. Is this the same
as the include files? I have attached the last part of the log file for some
one to hopefully look at. I do find a lot of failed program issues and
undefined references. I really do not know how to fix these issues. Any help
is appreciated. I do have the howto.

Shon

http://www.unav.es/cti/ldap-smb-howto.html

Inge