[OT] Extracting SIDs and RIDs from NT server

Wingate, Steve [IBM NON J&J] SWingate at NEUUS.JNJ.com
Mon Aug 23 20:41:40 GMT 1999

IMHO, sites employing NT in a meaningful way should subscribe to Technet,
which would provide you with reskit supplement 3. MCSE's get a free
subscription of course. Just my 2 cents before inflation. If I had my CD's
with me I'd put it on an ftp but I took them home.