[OT] Extracting SIDs and RIDs from NT server

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Mon Aug 23 19:00:51 GMT 1999

rpcclient -S samba -U administrator -W domain -l log
Password: xxxx
smb: /> enumusers -g -u -a

gives you everything except the user passwords.

otherwise, work out how to set samba up as a BDC and then issue an
rpcclient "samsync" command, it will again list everything, including the
user passwords.

luke