SOLUTION - UNIX PASSWD SYNC/changing password on NT workstation

Lisa Becktold {CADIG STAFF} lisa at USNA.Navy.Mil
Mon Aug 23 17:19:54 GMT 1999

MUCH thanks to the following people, who responded to my questions
regarding "UNIX PASSWD SYNC/changing password on NT workstation".

	Jeremy Allison
	Paul Afonso Graner Fessel
	mmt4q
	Matthias Wachter
	Stephen Waters
	Matt Chapman
	Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
	Ari
	Simon Murcott

Every answer I got helped to clarify the password-changing process,
or offered a suggestion which I implemented.

Ari's "password chat" worked on my system.

  passwd chat    = *New*password* %n\n *new*password* %n\n *passw*d*d*on*

THANKS AGAIN TO A GREAT BUNCH OF TECHNICIANS!  I really appreciate
the time you took to help me.

Lisa