URGENT - URGENT

Gerard LEYMARIE gerard.leymarie at epita.fr
Fri Aug 20 17:26:00 GMT 1999

All,

I've got a very big problem: all my users can't connect to domain

When we enter the login/password in the right domain, i've got a message
such as this : station password is not valid, contact admin

I tried to remove one of them from the domain, and re-enter after,
I can't, message, Check the station account in the domain

I removed the station in smbpasswd file and add again with smbpasswd -a -m
name -> No problems

Before yesterday I had no problems, and nothing Have been changed
Does any one have an idea? It's very urgent!!

I use samba 2.0.5a on slackware 3.5 linux 2.0.34
25 NT4 WS +SP5 in french