FW: Oregon Health Net (omen) down

Bill Kelly kelly at ohsu.edu
Thu Aug 19 18:35:16 GMT 1999

Jason:

omen.org is not resolving via Network Solutions (Internic DNS hierarchy).

As far as I know, OHSU has not implemented nor agreed to Private DNS with omen.org.

Bill Kelly
Information Technologies Group
Oregon Health Sciences University
Voice: (503)494-4604
E-Mail: kelly at ohsu.edu

>>> Jason Brooks <JasonB at Pointshare.com> 8/19/99 11:02:23 AM >>>
Whoops, I forgot to click the little red exclamation point...