(WAS Re: ) User Lists in Win9x

Ashley Cambrell bec_ash at bigpond.com
Thu Aug 19 11:15:38 GMT 1999

Hi all,

About the user lists in the head code..

I have dl'ed the CVS files and can't find any way to actually make the user
lists in win9x work..  I keep getting the message that it can't find them and

to try again later (have forgotten the exact wording).

I understand that it is pre-alpha but would still loke to experiment..

Is there a HOWTO or something?  (Have gone through ala the .txt files and
can't find anything...)

Thanks Everyone!

Keep up the FANTASTIC work...

Ashley Cambrell