running 2.0.5 and -HEAD on same system

Charles Owens owensc at enc.edu
Wed Aug 18 13:43:59 GMT 1999

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried this... didn't seem to make any
difference.

Charles

--
---
  Charles N. Owens                               Email:  owensc at enc.edu
                                             http://www.enc.edu/~owensc
  Network & Systems Administrator
  Information Technology Services  "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's
  Eastern Nazarene College         best friend.  Inside of a dog it's
                                   too dark to read." - Groucho Marx