DEBUGGING INFO: Samba 2.1.0-prealpha, Redirector error, andAIX4.2

Scott Parish ssparish at pittstate.edu
Fri Aug 13 22:44:07 GMT 1999

Scott Parish wrote:

> I grabbed the latest cvs source, and am going to reexamine the castings that I
> needed to make to be sure this is not my fault.  ;)

I compiled the latest cvs source, and did not fix any casting warnings.
Attempted to join the domain, but received the same messages as originally
posted.  Again hard-coded the offset of 0x8000000 in
smbd/ipc.c:api_fd_reply()'s call to get_rpc_pipe() as per original message
hack.  Was allowed to join domain.  So, it's not my fault. ;)

Could this be an issue of int sizes?  Ints being 4 bytes (32 bits) on AIX and 2
bytes on other platforms and some declaration somewhere being int vs. uint16?

Have a nice weekend, I'll be back to dig some more on Monday.
Thanks for the quick responses as well!

--
Scott Parish           | "I really can't live without Christ.  It's like
ssparish at pittstate.edu | impossible to really have a true life without Him."