Setting up DNS Nameserver

Hanson, Don dhanson at seek.com
Wed Aug 11 17:27:38 GMT 1999

Hello,

My apologies if this is the wrong list.
I have two Linux boxes, each on their own static IP, and would like to
set them up as nameservers for my domain (.com) on the Internet.  I
understand how to make all necessary changes w/ Network Solutions.  My
problem is I don't know where to add the domain name/IP information.  I
was assuming I should use an lmhosts-type file, but realized I really
didn't know where to put the information.
    Each box is already serving a local network, hooked up to the
Internet and so on.

Thanks in advance,
Don Hanson