Open File list

Cole, Timothy D. timothy_d_cole at md.northgrum.com
Wed Aug 11 15:42:15 GMT 1999

	To determine what processes have a specific files open, you should
be able to use the "fuser" command, which will also work for local users.
Since the smbd processes normally run as root (I think), you still need to
use smbstatus to get from the process IDs to the actual users (might be a
good task for a Perl script).  I don't know if there are common tools for
enumerating all open files, however.