Which C-Sources for Samba?

Shane Hunsley shane at hunsley.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 4 22:28:48 GMT 1999

Hi,

I have exactly the same error on an Ultrix 4.3a platform. All previous
versions have compiled with no problems. It's only 2.0.5 that fails. No
changes have been made to this machine and the compiler is gcc. I have
reported this to samba-bugs at samba.org(PR#19088) but have received no reply
from the Samba team. I'm desperate to try 2.0.5 to see if it fixes another
problem I logged regarding deleting files and directories on Ultrix with
2.0.3 and 2.0.4. This was logged as (PR#17366).