Resend without attachment. (Please tell me if it can be done.)

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Apr 28 22:43:18 GMT 1999

We have been recently trying to do something very similar.  I think you
can do it this way:

- Set all PCs in both workgroups to use one of your samba servers as their
WINS server.
- Add a remote announce line to each smb.conf:
	Server A:
		remote browse sync=<IP of Server B>/CSDC
	Server B:
		remote browse sync=<IP of Server A>/KYCC

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199