minor problem with yesterday's CVS

Yan Seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Tue Apr 27 17:39:30 GMT 1999

I downloaded today's CVS and tried rpcclient:

[root at portia bin]# ./rpcclient -S yyyy -Uxxxx
Added interface ip=192.168.0.2 bcast=192.168.0.255 nmask=255.255.255.0
Enter Password:
smb: \> svcenum
svcenum

SVC_ENUM_SVCS_STATUS: ERRDOS - ERRmoredata (There is more data to be
returned.)
Memory allocation error: failed to expand to 1861484544 bytes
svc_io_r_enum_svcs_status: Realloc failed
smb: \> q

Also, rpcclient devours about 60-80% of my CPU cycles (p5/166) just
sitting there at the smb: prompt.

Let me know if you need logs or anything else.

Yan