samba/smbmount/NT-PDC/2.0.x/2.2.x

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Apr 26 15:52:20 GMT 1999

We're going to need more information to diagnose the problem - an smb.conf
would be a good start, as would samba logs. All the error you sent says is
"I didn't like the username and/or password I was sent."

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199