Really slow logouts

Ranjan Bagchi ranjan.bagchi at pobox.com
Thu Apr 22 14:03:46 GMT 1999

Hi everyone,

I'm running 2.0.2 on Slackware 3.5 and my NT machines are NT4SP3.

I'm noticing that when I log out of an NT session, it takes a really long
time [like ten minutes] to finish.  When I look in the profiles directory on
the linux box, it's around 100 megs [which is normal], and according to the
timestamps it looks like NT copied the whole mess to linux.

I've got a 100mps lan here, though, so it still should only be a few seconds
to copy all that stuff.  Do I have something tuned wrong?

Thanks for any help,

-rj

Config stuff:

# Global parameters