(no subject)

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Apr 12 15:58:28 GMT 1999

I believe point 2. is only true if users' home directories are set up on
the unix side to allow others to browse; if permissions are og-x on the
home directories, I don't think samba allows browsing into them either.

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199