(no subject)

Donjuma Lee dlee at cse.fau.edu
Sun Apr 11 02:04:02 GMT 1999

you can do this from the smb.conf file, this is how i set it up:
# Where to store roving profiles (only for Win95 and WinNT)
#        %L substitutes for this servers netbios name, %U is username
#        You must uncomment the [Profiles] share below
    logon path = \\%L\%U\ntlabprof

This puts it in the users unix home directory.

hope this helps