How to add machine accounts?

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Apr 9 18:57:08 GMT 1999

I believe it needs to be

MYPDC$

not

mypdc$

but I could be wrong.

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199