Joining an NT domain using the command line?

Burch, Phil pburch at sccd.ctc.edu
Fri Apr 9 15:05:12 GMT 1999

Has anyone found a good way to change the local machine names on a 'lab' of
NT workstations after cloning them? I have done some weird stuff with making
batch files into services that call regedit and tweak the machine name
settings but it really isn't efficient.

Phil Burch
Computing Services
North Seattle Community College