NIS + Domain

Gerhard Klein G.Klein at edelmann.de
Fri Apr 9 11:49:44 GMT 1999

We use a NT4.0 PDC and want use Samba PDC. You have to turn on password
encryption and unix password sync. But how to sync NT password and smbpasswd
first time?

1. Idee: Give everybody a new password in smbpasswd and let it change by the
user.
2. Idee: Move NT password from regestrie to smbpasswd. But I don't know how
to do. Can anybody help?

Gerhard

--
http://www.edelmann.de