R: Forcing Domain Logons in Win98

Diego Cimarosa dcimaro at ipruniv.cce.unipr.it
Wed Apr 7 06:15:49 GMT 1999

Finally it works !

a) Copy MPRSERV.DLL on a NT machine
b) Edit it with a resource editor (Visual C++ for example) and open as
resource, change protection for the field "domain" and save it on
Windows95-98 machine
c) Use POLEDIT.EXE to force right policies :
    c.1) "Require validation from network for Windows access"
    c.2) "Logon on to Windows NT"
    c.3) "Workgroup"
    etc...   and ... voila' !
e) DON'T FORGET to create proper account on Linux-Samba BEFORE reboot ...

BYE !