Compiling on HP-UX 10.10

mbreuer at Siac.COM mbreuer at Siac.COM
Tue Apr 6 12:49:47 GMT 1999

I had the same problem.  I believe there are HP patches which address this, but I just made a small change to 'configure.'

In 'configure' there is a line around 1816 (head branch from Feb 25  something like...
    for ac_hdr in shadow.h netinet/tcp.h sys/security.h security/pam_appl.h
Add the file hpsecurity.h to this line.

There was another related change necessary in 2.0.0, as well as a correction to one of the HP include files (sorry, don't remember
which, but HP did supply a patch).