mail using Netscape Mail over samba ?

Canfield canfield at uindy.edu
Sun Apr 4 04:00:51 GMT 1999

It may not work for your application, but using Netscape 4.5 with
mod_roaming & apache is great.  It's cross platform, and it works
cleanly.  We just rename the "guest" application to Netscape Communicator,
and other than the login screen, nobody knows the difference (though it's
much better if you use the free Client Customixation Kit to lock the
roaming configuration).

Dana