Samba as PDC Problem

Gabe Harriman gabriel.h at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Apr 3 18:41:10 GMT 1999

I'm having a problem getting Samba to become a PDC.  Whenever I view it on my Server Manager, it claims to be a Backup NT Server.  I have followed the directions on the website precisely, and it still doesn't work.  I don't have any other NT Servers on my domain, so there shouldn't be a conflict.  Also, when I try and upgrade it to a PDC thru the Server Manager, it tells me that "The RPC server is unavailable".  Can someone please help me fix this?  Thanks

Gabe Harriman