Remotely administering the Domain

Tom Turpin tom.turpin at rptg.ryobi.com
Mon Sep 28 13:31:02 GMT 1998

I am want as much functionality as possible for account additions/removals.
Also, are policies currently supported?  I know the ultimate goal is to be
fully compliant with what Windoze Server gets you, but how much currently
works and how close are we to having it all?

-Tom

Thomas B. Turpin
Engineering/CAD Systems Administration
Ryobi Motor Products