Profiles - Double checking

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Sun Sep 27 02:35:23 GMT 1998

The way we have it set up is:
[ntprofile]
  guest ok = no
  read only = no
  browseable = yes
  wide links = yes
  printable = no
  path = %H/ntprofile
  locking = no
  Comment = Profile Directory (%U)

That seems to work quite nicely for us -- are we asking for trouble?

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199