Profiles - Double checking

Dana Canfield canfield at uindy.edu
Sat Sep 26 21:44:14 GMT 1998

OK, after further testing I've found that my original solution doesn't
work either.  So, can anyone tell me if there *is* a good way to keep the
profile in the user's home directory?  The main reason I want to do this
is the quantity of users I have.  The home directories are hashed
(/home/u/username, etc), so it seems counter-productive to throw that many
directories into one place to store the profiles.  It also makes it much
easier to delete users later.

Thanks for any help.